Guidelines for collecting maintenance fees for Conservation Education Center of Endemic Species Research Institute, Council of Agriculture.
For the purposes of cleaning and upkeep the Conservation Education
Center (hereafter abbreviated as "the Center ") of Endemic Species
Research Institute (hereafter abbreviated as "ESRI"), the Center
charges the admission fee to the visitors. The guidelines for charging
admission fee are being fixed as the following.
2.Admission to the Center has three categories:
(1) Adult rate: NT$50/person, (2) Group rate: NT$40/person, (3) Special discount rate: NT$30/person.
3. The adult rate is charged to a general adult individual.
The group rate is charged to a group of more than 20 people or those
arriving the Center via public transportation and possessing its ticket
The special discount rate is charged to students/police/military
service personnel or surviving family members of governmental employee
killed on duty or children with heights of 110-140 cm. An appropriate
I. D. is required.
6.The special rate is limited only to one category and could not be combined.
7. The following people could be admitted free to the Center:
(1) Seniors (ages 65 and up) with I. D.
(2) Residents of Chi-Chi Township with I. D.
(3) Disabled or handicapped person with Handicap Manual.
(4) Children under 110 cm height.
(5) Governmental retirees with an appropriate I. D.
(6) Participants of workshops/training, held by the ESRI.
(7) Special invited guests for the necessity of educationalguidance or specially designated block of time for free admission.
(8) Those who come on business and possess a temporary Guest I. D.
All receipts of the Hall admission are included in the annual budget
and being submitted to the National Treasury.